✨ Book a table here ✨
One of our favourite weekends of the year is here.. International Women’s Day Weekender♀️♀️ Our chance to promote the importance of equality, love and acceptance for all. This year we’ve invited some of Ireland’s leading makers, creators, and doers for a weekend long celebration. Check it all out below;
Eatyard re-opens – not IWW related but what a buzz?!
Bean an Tees Pop Up Shop | 3pm
A Tara Stewart all day take-over sesh. RTE 2FM radio presenter and DJ Tara Stewart presents a talk series with some of the gals making moves within Ireland, followed by some RnB, Hip Hop, Disco and Vogue House.
Chat’s with Tara Stewart | 4pm
– Taz Kelleher: Co-founder of Sustainable Fashion Dublin and host of In the Shower Podcast.
– Nadine Reid: TV presenter for Xpose and Reporter for Woman’s Way.
– Thalia Heffernan: Model, Presenter and DSPCA Ambassador
– Niamh Cullen: Fitness, fashion and lifestyle personality.
– Shubhangi Karmakar: Founder of Repealist, Journalist Image.ie and Irish Tatler.
– Halle Steele: Model and High School student.
– Oyindamola Animashaun: Stylist
Learn how to DJ with H&G creations >> Glitter Tits Pop-Up DJ Class with Aimie Mallon of Le Boom *ONLY 6 SPACES – WIN A SLOT HERE* | 6pm
A-Leen | 8pm
More info HERE