Our Covid protocols – updated Oct 2021
- Please note we will amend and update these as frequently as we can, as new guidance and advice gets issued by the Government, and better practice & science become available.
- Customers should feel free to wear face masks when moving around the spaces.
- We have facemasks, snoods and hand sanitizer bottles on sale at the host station and in our spaces, just ask our crew, and you can purchase from them.
- Be mindful of other customers. Some will still feel nervous about being indoors with large groups of people
- We would advise that everyone should continue to be mindful of covid and restrict movements if you’re showing symptoms, and take antigen tests where advised.
- Thank you, and we hope you have a great time with us!