Our Covid protocols – updated Oct 2021
For Indoor Dining/ Events
- All members of your party must have either:
- A government issued Vaccine/ Immunity Passport and a valid photo ID with the matching name on arrival to the venue.
- HSE Vaccination card and a valid photo ID with the matching name on arrival to the venue.
- Due to limited outdoor space, we may not be able to facilitate any customers that forget their passport.
For Indoor & Outdoor Dining/ Events
- Please note we will amend and update these as frequently as we can, as new guidance and advice gets issued by the Government, and better practice & science become available.
- All customers must wear face masks when moving around the spaces . Please wear your face mask when entering/exiting the building, and if moving between your table to/from the toilet. Only when at your table/area, can you remove your face mask, or when eating, drinking or dancing.
- You can now order drinks and food at the bar, but please try to keep socially distant from other patrons, and bring your food & drinks back to your area. No hanging out at the bar.
- We have facemasks, snoods and hand sanitizer bottles on sale at the host station and in our spaces, just ask our crew, and you can purchase from them.
- Please practice social distancing with your friends. Be mindful of other customers, and stay within your own table/area.
- Bookings of no more than 10 people per table indoors.
- Hand hygiene is extremely important, hand sanitiser stations will be located at all entry and exit points and toilets. Ask our server crew if you want some too. Regularly cleaning your hands is strongly advised.
- All surfaces & sanitised cleaning will be carried out by our trained crew after each sitting
- At all times, a dedicated member of the crew will be on duty to make sure all protocols are adhered to (front & back of house) to ensure the safety for our customers & crew.
- All customers will be greeted by a host, who will show you to your reserved table. Floor service people will then take your order and payment at the same time. You can pre-order a set package, or just simply ‘order & pay’ as you go. You can also order & pay via your phone from your table if you wish, or pre-order in advance too. You can now also order at the bar counter.
- Printed off menus can be provided, but where possible we advise you visit our bars website, and view the menu on there. All our online menus are on mobile friendly web formats, and this helps us save on paper waste. If you look on your table you’ll see a QR Code for our menus, and the mobile friendly weblink to view on your phone is there too.You can order and pay for items from your phone now too if you like !
- While we ask you be on time for your booking, if you are running late, call us to let us know.
- Walk in’s – one customer from each group will be asked to provide a contact number & email address. We strongly advise booking in advance though, we can’t always cater for walk in’s.
- Contactless/ cash free payments are encouraged – this are the best payment options for safety.
- We politely ask you to stick to these guidelines, its all public health policy and in your interest, and everyone else safety to stick to them! If broken we will remind you of them, but if they are broken consistently we may have to ask you to leave.
- Thank you, and we hope you have a great time with us!