Covid protocols from June 29th: please note we will amend and update these as frequently as we can, as new guidance and advice gets issued by the Government
– Hand hygiene is extremely important, hand sanitiser stations will be located at all entry and exit points and toilets. Ask our server crew if you want some too. Regularly cleaning your hands is strongly advised.
– All surfaces & sanitised cleaning will be carried out by our trained crew after each sitting
– At all times, a dedicated member of the crew will be on duty to make sure all protocols are adhered to (front & back of house) to ensure the safety for our customers & crew.
– All customers will be greeted by a host, show you to your reserved table & look after front of house people control.
– Staggered booking times in 15 minute intervals. Reduced table layouts, and capacity. While we ask you be on time for your booking, if you are running late, just call us, its no problem.
– Walk in groups, one customer from each group will be asked to provide a contact number & email address.
– Contactless / cash free payments are encouraged, or you can pre-pay for a package too – this are the best payment options for safety.